Sunday, September 4, 2011

We are PENN STATE!

So I went to my first PSU football game on Saturday against Indiana State. It was so much bigger than I had imagined, and such a good time. I went with Alex and Devon, a friend from PS Christian Grads. The opening kickoff resulted in a return for touchdown for the good guys, and the game pretty much went that way the rest of the time.

It turns out that the stadium is loud and full of yelling. Pretty great, not unexpected. The students do a variety of waves, including a slow wave, which was cool. I was pretty keen on that if I can use a word my dad might. It was really hot and we biked there and back, but other than that it was boatloads of fun.

I can't wait until we play Alabama next week! It's going to be packed. I would say that I feel much more like a Penn Stater now after going to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment